In working with people for over 20 years using the "What If UP" tools, I've found 5 areas where people get stuck:
1) They don’t know what they want to do.
2) They know what they want to do, but don't believe it's possible.
3) They know what they want to do, but don't believe it's possible for them.
4) They know what they want to do, but don’t know where to begin.
5) They know what they want to do, they thought they knew how to do it, but the old way doesn't work anymore.
Any of these sound familiar?
The good news is, I've seen people move beyond each of these challenges as part of our What If UP community. Consider this:
This week, we welcome to our tribe some extraordinary women who have been participating in the virtual summit, "Building Women's Worth: Creating Lasting Wealth from the Inside Out." Thank you for joining us!
We look forward to What If UPPING with you to move things forward... one idea at a time.
You're all invited to join me today (and every Wednesday) at 10 am on our What If UP Facebook Page for more ideas and possibilities for getting unstuck.
What if it works? What if you have a breakthrough? What if the ten minutes we spend together is the best investment of your day?
Looking forward to jumping over hurdles and busting through barriers with you soon!
Author of "What If It All Goes RIGHT?